SigTran is a modeling environment especially designed to enable biological researchers to
carry out large scale simulations and analysis of complex signal transduction networks.
SigTran currently supports
- Complete elementary reaction capability up to and including ternary reactions
- Michaelis-Menton kinetics
- Clamping of species copy numbers
- Multistate specification and simulation
- Tagged molecule or reaction tracking
- DAE based kinetic simulations for comparison with stochastic simulations and model debugging
- Ensemble simulation with run time and post run time statistical processing
- Graphical display and plotting of simulation output.
SigTran is freely available for downloading and testing. Questions and comments should be directed to
the Modeling Group at Cell Systems Initiative firstname.lastname@example.org